InterPuls Frequency Controller precisely regulates the speed of the vacuum pumps to assure minimum electricity consumption and maximum vacuum stability in the parlour.
- The Frequency Controller can operate more lobs or vanes pumps in parallel mode or a system composed by one main pump and up to 4 auxiliary pumps in cascade mode.
- Thanks to dedicated InterPuls “Milk” software, it is easy to tune the vacuum reserve on the actual needs of the parlour, preventing waste of electricity and minimizing the noise in the environment.
- Stabilvac Servo Vacuum Regulator accurately compensates small vacuum consumptions during normal milking operations.
- Any minimum fluctuation in the magnitude of 0.1 kPa is constantly monitored through InterPuls Digital Vacuum Gauge DVG50.
- In case of a major entrance of air, the InterPuls Frequency Controller promptly accelerates the pumps to instantly recover and maintain vacuum stable in any conditions.
- Preset parameters grant quickest reaction, preventing air-hummer effect when more pumps are powered together.
- Every parameter can be easily adjusted through its plug&play keyboard or through an external laptop.
- If the Frequency Converter is connected to an automatic washing programmer, it will automatically turn to washing mode to assure the maximum power and water turbulence for an effective washing.
- High electric power saving
- Maximum vacuum stability
- Noise reduction
- Vacuum pump longer life
- Easy to install with vane or lobe vacuum pumps
- Quick pay-back of the investment